Linda Kantor's Story:
In 1986, at the age of 36, I went to one of the finest clinics in the Rocky Mountain region where I met with a doctor who told me I had the skeleton of a 70-year-old. His prognosis was that I would continue to lose height, up to 10 inches by the time I was seventy, and that at that time my bones would be equivalent to that of a 120-year-old woman. He went on to state that my blood work was fine, calcium was fine, minerals were fine, thyroid was fine, that there was nothing more he could do for me. While suggesting that I come back to see him after menopause, at which time he would inject me with large doses of estrogen to slow down the bone loss, he advised that estrogen could cause cancer. Starting at the top of the medical field with nowhere to go, I fell completely through the cracks.
My diagnosis was devastating. But what happened next made me think of a well-known proverb often attributed to Buddha, “When the student is ready, the teacher appears.” About a year later, I heard of a woman in California who was selling herbs. I was terrified to call her because at that time I didn’t know anything about herbs. Having no other alternative, I picked up the phone and made the call; looking back now, I am so glad I did. I explained my issues to her and she said she could help me. After using five or six of her products for a short period of time, I began to feel better. As my health improved and excitement grew, I developed a great passion for helping my friends and family, which is still with me to this day. After eight years of using Chinese herbs and principles in my healing process, I was able to help my body rebuild itself. Medicine today now recognizes that it is possible for a body to regenerate bone.
Nature’s Sunshine products have been a part of my life for 29 years. I never dreamed at the time that I would have such a successful business dedicated to helping people help themselves. What’s important to know is that when one door closes, the Universe opens another. This incredible journey has blessed me in ways I never could have imagined; I am a business woman helping others achieve outstanding careers in natural health.
- Board Certified Traditional Naturopath Doctor, BCTN. Know Your Wellness
- Professional Member in Good Standing of the American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Authentic Touch Practioner Know Your Wellness
- Doctor of Naturopathy, Trinity School of Natural Health
- Master Herbalist, Trinity School of Natural Health
- Certified Health Consultant, Health Care Ministry, International
- Certified Iridologist and Kinesiologist
- Certified Weight Loss/Transform In.Form Coach
- Living Longer and Reversing the Aging Process
- Exploring the Secrets to Cellular Health
- Syndrome X, Diabetes and Inflammation
- Solving the Mystery of Autoimmune Disease
- Tree of Light, Tools for Healing: Body, Mind and Spirit
- Korean Hand and Ear Acupuncture (Sooji)